Tartan Wednesday

Jacket – JS Millenium

Tartan Shirt – Miss Selfridge

Leggings – Miss Selfridge

Boots – Faith

Nails – Revlon

The tartan shirt is back! My tartan obsession has definitely eased off since Christmas, I definitely think I associate it with being festive, but it’s such a great print so I’ve found myself wearing it again. I find this particular shirt is just long enough to wear with leggings, it could possibly be a bit longer (I always prefer to wear long tops with leggings) but I wasn’t feeling jeans today, so this is what I came up with! I also really like the leather collar on this shirt, it adds a nice bit of detail…it sort of takes it up a level from totally scruffy! I think a good, comfy shirt is a great wardrobe essential and they’re so useful to have because you can style them however you want, luckily they seem to be everywhere at the moment too. Hope everyone is having a good week so far, I’m so muddled with the days this week and thought it was Tuesday…so at least we’re one day closer to the weekend than I thought!

23 Comments

1. February 19, 2014 / 2:43 pm

Gorgeous tartan shirt! I've definitely eased off wearing the tartan too, its just the best pattern ever though 🙂 xx

2. February 19, 2014 / 2:44 pm

Love this outfit! Now I really want a tartan shirt haha 🙂
    And my week is so fully crammed with obligatory stuff (ugh), I keep mixing up the days as well! Can it just be weekend already? Hihi love x

3. February 19, 2014 / 7:04 pm

how can i make ankle boots work like you do? everytime i try to wear them i feel like it makes me look stumpy ! love it on you !
    Whirlwind Romance

4. February 19, 2014 / 10:19 pm

Total hair envy right now! …Love your shirt! I'm a fan of a good tartan shirt!

Hayley xo | Sailor Stories

5. February 21, 2014 / 3:33 pm

I love your outfit and definitely this leather jacket. It's such a staple piece and I have been looking for ages to find one that suits me and fits me properly! ♡
    LittleMissRedheadedone.blogspot.com

6. February 23, 2014 / 8:42 pm

Love your styles!! I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks 🙂 xx

kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

7. February 24, 2014 / 7:52 pm

I love the jacket with the booties. It looks so chic, edgy, rocky at everything else.

8. March 2, 2014 / 5:02 pm

love the shirt and jacket combo – great post xx